POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Y2K : Re: Y2K Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Y2K
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 19 Mar 2000 06:21:25
Message: <38d4b835$1@news.povray.org>
Edward C. <edw### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I don't think the phrase 'Y290g bug' will take off though.

Hah, think about this.  Unless we do more exploration in space, we're either
going to kill oueselves on earth by screwing with the environment too much,
fry when our sun explodes in what scientists think will be in about five
billion years, or maybe not even be here by the time Y290g rolls around :)

In essence, after we switch to 64-bit, screw any Ywhatever bug ;)

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)